Twitter EMEA Public Policy Fellowship (2022). The Public Policy Fellowship is a nine-month program designed to help young professionals prepare for careers in policy at Twitter.
It allows you to learn about, contribute to, and impact Twitter’s approach to global public policy issues and opportunities. Fellows will acquire hands-on experience by assisting with relevant projects throughout their time with the program.
They will also benefit from programs, coaching, and education aimed at advancing their careers.
- Fellows must be current graduate students or recent graduates affiliated with a university within the last two years studying an area relevant to Twitter’s policy objectives. Examples include, but are not limited to: Public Policy, Policy Administration, Foreign Policy, International Affairs, Communications, Non-Profit Management, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Law
- Availability and capacity to work full-time in a globally distributed, virtual environment
- Fluency in English required (both written and verbal)
- General knowledge of and interest in policy, politics, and regulation important to Twitter and the tech sector
- Proven analytical, writing, research, and communication skills
- Sound judgment, integrity, and attention to detail
- Curiosity about Twitter and its role in the social and political landscape and ideally, proficiency on the platform
Proposed Program Timeline:
- February 7 – 16: Application Window
- February 21 – March 7: Interviews
- April 18: Target start date for fellows based in the Americas (US, Canada, and Latin America)
- April 25: Target start date for fellows based in EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa) and JAPAC (Japan, Asia, and the Pacific)
- December 22: Fellowship concludes
Application Deadline: February 16th, 2022
Visit the official Website of Twitter EMEA Public Policy Fellowship
Recommeded for You