In the year 2022, Truepic is accepting submissions for the Truepic Vision Social Impact Grant Program in the United States.
Truepic’s award-winning Vision platform assists organizations in securing elections, increasing citizen journalism confidence, securing supply chains, reducing costs and risks connected with international and community development, and more.
Worth of Award
- Truepic Vision’s premium platform is provided to selected organizations for free for a minimum of one year of development, usage, support, and training.
- Organizations that show demonstrable achievement and significant effect may have the funding extended for another year.
- There will be no cash granted since this is an in-kind donation.
Truepic Vision Social Impact Grant Requirements
The primary purpose is to identify companies whose problems may be addressed (or assisted) by Truepic’s solution.
This includes the following:
- Organizations with a track record of making a good difference in their communities and the globe.
- A thorough grasp of how verified images and remote inspections may help or hinder your goal.
- Make a plan for how you’ll assess your impact.
- Truepic is interested in local and worldwide groups (no mission is too little or too large!).
How to Apply for the Truepic Vision Social Impact Grant
All applications should be made online via the official website.
Deadline: The deadline for applying for the Grant Program is December 31, 2021.
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: