Transform Together Scholarships 2022/23: Sheffield Hallam University in the United Kingdom is accepting applications from adequately qualified overseas students for the Transform Together Scholarships.
For undergraduate and postgraduate students in their first year of study, the scholarship will grant a 50% cost reduction. Students from other countries who want to start their studies in January 2023 are strongly encouraged to apply.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Sheffield Hallam University
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): Sheffield Hallam University
Scholarship Worth: 50% tuition discount
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
Requirements for the Transform Together Scholarships 2022/2023
Applicants must satisfy the following requirements to be eligible for Sheffield Hallam University Scholarships:
- You must be a fee-paying foreign student.
- You must have a 2.1 or above in your honors degree and fulfill the English and academic admission criteria for your programme (Postgraduate applicants).
- For the Undergraduate course, you must fulfill the English and academic entrance criteria.
- You acquired your student identifying number after applying for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate study at Sheffield Hallam University.
- You must be able to pay any extra expenses that your course may impose, such as field excursions and tuition for the following years of study.
How to Apply for the Transform Together Scholarships
To apply for the Transform Together Scholarships 2022/2023, interested candidates should follow the procedures outlined below:
- Fill out an application for a programme at Sheffield Hallam University. Please see the online prospectus if you have not yet applied for a course.
- Make sure you fulfill the scholarship’s qualifying requirements.
- Apply for a scholarship online by the deadline once you’ve applied for a course and obtained a student identification number.
- By May 31, 2022, send your academic transcripts to [email protected] Within one month following the deadline, applicants will be informed whether they are successful.
Deadline for applications: May 31, 2022.
For more information, go to the official website.
Recommended for You