Toyota Kenya Limited is the only authorized distributor and service provider for the Toyota, Yamaha, HINO, and Suzuki brands in Kenya. Toyota Kenya Apprentice Technician Program is a fully owned subsidiary of Toyota Tsusho Corporation.
Toyota Kenya Limited has evolved to become a market leader in Kenya’s automotive sector since its establishment in 1964. Toyota Kenya is pleased to announce the 2021 Toyota Kenya Technician Apprentice intake as part of the company’s continued development.
For individuals interested in automotive engineering and technology, this is a two-year curriculum.
Its purpose is to prepare the next generation of full-fledged Service Technicians.
At the conclusion of their apprenticeship, Service Apprentice Technicians will be required to:
- Maintain Toyota cars on a regular basis.
- Inspection and simple repairs of mechanical, electronic, and electrical systems are performed.
- Prepare technical reports and explain them.
Requirements for Toyota Kenya Apprentice Technician Program 2022
- Diploma in Automotive Engineering from KNEC
- Not older than 25 years, with a mean grade of C+ or above in the KCSE and a score of C+ in Mathematics, Physics, and English.
- Automotive work experience of at least 6 months is required.
- Kenyans of all sexes are welcome.
Employment Contract — One-year contract
- Successful applicants will be posted in Nairobi Industrial Area, Nairobi Westlands, Nairobi Ngong Road, Mombasa, Eldoret, Kisumu, Nyeri, and Lodwar after a two-year training program.
- Only submissions submitted through the internet will be considered.
- There are no application costs.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Toyota Kenya Apprentice Technician Program