Top Scholarships in Australia for International Students without IELTS are currently accepting applications for the academic year 2022/23
Because Australia is a leading provider of high-quality education for domestic and international students, and its educational institutions are consistently ranked among the world’s top 100 universities, studying in Australia provides the opportunity to pursue an outstanding education from leading institutions.
As an international student studying in Australia, you must be able to communicate well in English, which is the official language of instruction in Australia.
This might represent a major danger to overseas students who do not have an IELTS score (International English Language Testing System).
Such pupils do not need to be concerned since special provisions and exemptions have been made to help them as long as they achieve the minimum standards.
In this article, we’ll go through the best scholarships in Australia for international students who don’t have an IELTS score.
Students seeking admission to Australia’s top colleges may apply without IELTS scores only if their studies were completed in countries with credentials recognized by the Australian Education System.
Top Scholarships in Australia without IELTS 2022
University of South Wales (UNSW) Scholarships
The University of South Wales is one of the major institutions in the United Kingdom, providing students with great academic and research possibilities.
Prospective students who do not fulfill the IELTS score standards may take a variety of courses at the university to help them prepare for their studies.
For self-funding overseas students, the University of South Wales provides a variety of excellent scholarships. When we receive your application, you will be immediately evaluated for one of these rewards.
There is no need to submit a second application, and the scholarship will be confirmed in your offer letter.
International students may apply for the following scholarships:
- International Office Scholarships
- Chancellors International Development Scholarships
- EU Scholarships
- USW international students progressing to Masters
- Chevening Scholarships
- Commonwealth Scholarships
- GREAT Scholarships
- Global Wales Postgraduate Scholarship
University of Adelaide Scholarships
The University of Adelaide, which is situated in Australia’s most livable city, is in the top 1% of universities in the world.
The institution has been recognized as a major research university by US News and QS Globe University rankings, indicating that it is devoted to education, research, and innovation across the world.
Other English Language Proficiency scores, such as the TOEFL, Pearson Test of English, or the CAE, may be accepted by the university.
In certain situations, however, the institution may accept additional forms of proof of English competence.
Before being accepted to the University of Adelaide, students who do not have the requisite level of English must successfully finish an intensive English language program.
International students may apply for the following scholarships in Adelaide:
University of Adelaide Family Scholarships; University of Adelaide Higher Education Scholarships; University of Adelaide Alumni Scholarships; University of Adelaide Global Academic Excellence Scholarships; University of Adelaide Global Citizens Scholarships etc.
This is one of the Top Scholarships in Australia without IELTS 2022
University of Queensland Scholarships
The University of Queensland is one of Australia’s major research and teaching institutions, ranking in the top 50 in the world.
For more than a decade, the University has trained and collaborated with remarkable individuals to provide knowledge leadership for a better world. International students may apply for a variety of scholarships at the university, including those in the sciences, engineering, arts, humanities, and social sciences.
Other options for overseas students who do not have IELTS to satisfy the English language requirements are as follows:
- Completion of senior secondary study in an English-medium school in a selected nation
- Obtained a recognized qualification, score, or test (and met the requirements) specified in comparable tests and qualifications or interstate subject equivalents
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree from an authorized university or institution recognized by UQ for this purpose is required.
- Successfully completed at least one year of full-time (or part-time equivalent) post-secondary education in a recognized nation from a UQ-accredited university or institution.
- Successfully completed at least 2 years of full-time (or part-time equivalent) post-secondary education from an authorized university or institution recognized by UQ for this purpose (your last year of studies must have been completed within the 5 years immediately before your start at UQ), or
- Acceptable proof of adequate English language abilities gained via paid or volunteer work experience in a largely English-speaking professional context for at least three years prior to beginning your UQ studies.
Macquarie University Scholarships
Macquarie University is one of Sydney’s most prestigious public institutions. In the QS Global World Rankings 2022, it is placed #200.
It has a total of 44,000 students, both native and foreign. Macquarie University provides around $6 million in scholarships each year, the majority of which are based on academic performance, diversity, leadership ability, financial hardship, and significant accomplishments.
Apart from IELTS, Macquarie University accepts additional English proficiency scores, and students who do not fulfill the English language criteria may be offered a place on a study program that includes an English preparatory program at the Macquarie University English Language Centre.
Bond University Scholarships
Bond Institution is the best university in Australia for student experience. Bond University has one of the most generous scholarship systems in Australia, with a variety of full-fee and part-fee scholarships granted each semester to the top and brightest students.
Domestic and international doctoral candidates who intend to continue their study via a Higher Degree Research (HDR) PhD Program may apply for research scholarships.
International students must, nevertheless, demonstrate English language ability in order to be accepted to Bond University.
For candidates who do not have an IELTS score, there are additional opportunities for admission to Bond University.
Among them are those who:
- Applicants who have successfully completed secondary school (equivalent to the Australian Senior Certificate of Education) in one of the qualified countries where English is the primary language and was taught and evaluated in English.
- Successfully completed at least one-year full-time equivalent at a post-secondary level (equivalent to an Australian Qualifications Framework Certificate IV or above) in English that was taught and evaluated in one of the qualified countries where English is the primary language (incomplete qualifications are only valid for 24 months).
- Applicants to undergraduate programs from foreign secondary schools in which English is the primary language of instruction.
Recommended for You: