The Thomas Jefferson Scholarship Program 2022 is now accepting applications.
The Thomas Jefferson Scholarship Program allows Tunisian full-time undergraduate university/institute students to study for one academic year in a U.S. university or college without earning a degree.
The program promotes economic growth, stability, and democratic development in Tunisia by educating a network of adolescents with vital skills to lead positive change in their respective sectors and communities via academic opportunities, professional involvement, and leadership development.
RELATED: Scholarships in Russia Without IELTS 2021
- This scholarship is completely financed. The Thomas Jefferson Scholarship Program is made possible by the American people’s generous assistance, which is channeled via the US Department of State and managed through IREX.
Thomas Jefferson Scholarship Requirements
The Thomas Jefferson Scholarship Program is merit-based and available to anybody who meets the following criteria:
- Lives in Tunisia at the moment;
- Is enrolled as a full-time, undergraduate university/institute student in good academic standing at a Tunisian academic institution at the time of application;
- AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION, the applicant is NOT in the last year of their undergraduate program.
- Students studying architecture in their first, second, third, or fourth year are eligible.
- Students in their first or second year (preparatory courses), as well as their third and fourth years of undergraduate studies, are eligible.
- Is eligible for a J-1 visa in the United States;
- By July 1, 2022, is at least 18 years old;
- Is dedicated to returning to Tunisia when the program is over;
- Is able to get a TOEFL score of 500 or above; and
- Completes the academic year previous to beginning studies in the United States in a satisfactory manner
- Standing with a passing grade (also known as a general average).
The application must be submitted over the internet.
All relevant elements of the application must be completed, as well as the contact information for two references. References 1 and 2 must be completed by two distinct persons who can attest to your fitness as a scholarship candidate.
To Apply, Click Here
For More Information: Visit this Page
Deadline: November 22, 2021