The Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships are accessible to international students who apply to join any one-year, full-time taught postgraduate program in the 2022 academic session at the University of Bristol in the United Kingdom.
Scholars will be requested to review and sign a scholarship contract after receiving a scholarship offer.
If this paperwork is not returned by the deadline, the University will award the scholarship to someone else.
The University’s decision on the program’s successful scholars is final, and there will be no more communication.
Bristol is one of the UK’s most popular and successful institutions, with the QS World University Rankings 2019 placing it among the top 5% of universities worldwide.
Bristol is at the forefront of international research.
They’ve produced breakthroughs in fields as diverse as infant death prevention and nanotechnology.
Worth of Award
The following awards are available to postgraduate students for September 2019 entry:
- 5 x £20,000 scholarships
- 10 x £10,000 scholarships
- 20 x £5,000 scholarships
The rewards may only be used to cover the cost of tuition fees as fee waivers.
Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships Requirement
If you meet the following criteria, you may be eligible for a Think Big Postgraduate Scholarship:
- For fee reasons, you are classified as an international student AND
- have applied to begin a one-year full-time taught postgraduate program in September 2021 at the University of Bristol.
How to Apply for Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships
- To apply for the Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships, you must have previously applied to study at the University of Bristol beginning in 2020.
- On the application form, you must submit your Apply Yourself ID or Student ID. Your application will not be evaluated if you do not have a valid Apply Yourself ID or Student ID.
- The International Scholarships online application form may be used to apply for the Think Big Postgraduate Scholarship.
- Before applying, please read the terms & conditions.
Deadlines: applications close as follows
- The deadline for the first round is March 29, 2021.
- The deadline for the second round is June 14, 2021.
You will automatically be considered for rounds 1 and 2, so there is no need to submit your application again if you are not made an offer in round 1.
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: