The University of Winnipeg Entrance Awards for International Students: After graduating from a high school outside of Canada, students will be automatically given entrance awards.
Some rewards will be given to you automatically based on your admissions average, while others will need you to apply.
Students who are awarded an application-required entry award must enroll in courses during the session in which the award was given.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Winnipeg, Canada
Scholarship Type: Partially Funded Scholarships
Host Institution(s): University of Winnipeg, Canada
Scholarship Worth: Varies
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
The University of Winnipeg Entrance Awards Requirement
Some rewards will be given to you automatically based on your admissions average, while others will need you to apply. Applicants must satisfy the following criteria to be considered for awards:
- Applicants must have a least 85 percent grade average in general entrance grade 12 high school courses.
- You must not have previously attended any other post-secondary institution other than dual-credit high school/post-secondary courses.
- Students accepted on the basis of letters of permission or post-secondary transfer credits from other universities will be ineligible.
- Submit a UWinnipeg admissions application no later than six months after graduating from high school.
- No later than the award eligibility date for the preferred first term of study, submit a full application for admission, including all applicable fees and supporting documents.
- I was not chosen for any additional UWinnipeg entry honors. New foreign students who have received several UWinnipeg award offers will be given one entry award, based on the highest value.
- Students who have been awarded an International Special Entrance Scholarship must enroll in the following minimum amount of credit hours during their first term of study:
- Beginning in the autumn semester, enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours in both the fall and winter semesters of the first academic year.
- Start the winter term by enrolling in a minimum of 9 credit hours, followed by either a minimum of 6 credit hours of 6-8 weeks length in the next spring term or a minimum of 9 credit hours in the following autumn term.
- Spring semester starts: Enroll in a minimum of 6 credit hours (6-8 weeks) in the next spring semester or a minimum of 9 credit hours in the following autumn semester.
Application for The University of Winnipeg Entrance Awards
How to Apply: Interested candidates just need to submit a completed application for admission by the deadline.
Following that, they are immediately evaluated for scholarships. In certain circumstances, no more action is necessary.
Application Deadline: February 01, 2022
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: