Academic Excellence Scholarships (AES) are awarded each year by the University of Texas Excellence Scholarship in Dallas to incoming first-time-in-college freshmen students enrolled for the autumn semester immediately after high school graduation.
Academic Excellence Scholarships are awarded to all UT Dallas applicants.
On the basis of their completed university application, students are automatically assessed for an AES prize.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Texas, USA
Scholarship Type: Partially Funded Scholarships
Host Institution(s): University of Texas, USA
Scholarship Worth: Varies
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: International Students
AES is given to students based on their overall academic achievements.
All AES prizes cover a portion of the cost of tuition and required fees at UT Dallas.
Out-of-state students who receive an AES grant are eligible for in-state tuition and fees.
- All students at UT Dallas are encouraged to submit their applications and finish their files as soon as feasible. When official academic transcripts and the ApplyTexas or Common App application are received, an application file is deemed “complete” for evaluation.
- Applicants may ask for a stay on their application file’s evaluation while they submit extra documentation.
- Completed applications are examined as they are received. It might take four to six weeks for an application file to be examined during high application seasons.
- After the customary deadline, applications will still be handled, but applicants may not get a decision in time to prevent late class registration.
The University of Texas Academic Excellence Scholarship Requirements
You must fulfill the following requirements to be considered for the University of Texas Academic Excellence Scholarship:
All candidates are looked at as individuals and as a whole. Factors such as these are taken into account:
- Overall academic coursework grades and accomplishment trends
- The rigor and strength of the high school curriculum (AP, IB, dual credit)
- Scores on the SAT I or ACT, if available
- Preparation for and capacity to succeed in the main chosen
- Information in the résumé, optional essay, and/or letters of recommendation
- The applicant may choose one of three essay topics: A, B, or C.
- Letters of reference are encouraged but not needed and are limited to three per applicant.
Application for The University of Texas Academic Excellence Scholarship
How to Apply: Use either CommonApp or ApplyTexas to fill out and submit a single application.
By submitting the Applying without Score form via Galaxy, you indicate that you intend to apply without an SAT/ACT score.
Request that an official high school transcript is provided to the following address, either online or in a sealed envelope:
The University of Texas at Dallas
Office of Admission and Enrollment
800 W Campbell Rd
Richardson, TX 75080-3021
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: