The Sasol Business Accelerator Programme. Entrepreneurs are welcome to take part in the Sasol Company Incubator’s small business development program, which will take place at the site in Sasolburg, Free State.
The Sasol Business Accelerator Programme seeks high-potential small firms to assist in their growth into sustainable enterprises by offering business development assistance, access to business infrastructure, and marketing linkage possibilities.
Entrepreneurs must satisfy the following requirements to be eligible for this opportunity:
- Have an active, CIPC registered business
- The business must have 51% or more black ownership
- The business must be tax registered
- The business must have operating experience of longer than 6 months within the industry it is applying for
- The business’s annual turnover should be less than R10 million
- Applicants must be willing to operate from the Sasol Business Incubator facility in Sasolburg, Free State.
The business must be operating in one of the following industries:
- Electrical Control & Instrumentation
- Waste disposal
- Industrial Facilities
- Applications are open until 23:59 pm on 20 April 2022.
- Applications must be accompanied by all required documentation to be considered.
- No applications sent after the closing date will be considered.
- Successful candidates will be contacted via [email protected].
- Applicants who have previously participated in an incubation, accelerator, or any other development program will not be considered for this opportunity.
Application Deadline: April 20th, 2022
Visit the official website of The Sasol Business Accelerator Programme
Recommeded for you: