For the academic year 2023/23, the University of Edinburgh in the United Kingdom is accepting applications for the Kirby Laing International Scholarships.
Students from the ‘Majority World’ who are approved for postgraduate masters study in the School of Divinity for the 2022-23 academic session are eligible for up to three Kirby Laing International Scholarships.
Worth of Scholarship
The scholarships will cover tuition and give a £12,000 stipend for living expenses.
Requirements for the The Kirby Laing International Scholarships
The scholarship will be given to candidates who have applied for full-time admission to the School of Divinity for a one-year postgraduate Masters program beginning in the 2022-2023 academic year.
- In order to gain access to the scholarship application system applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. Please note that, following the submission of an application for admission, it can take up to five working days for all system checks to be completed and for access to be granted.
- Eligible applicants should complete an online scholarship application
- The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd their web-based information portal
- When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password.
- Please note, if you require assistance, that our opening hours for email and telephone enquiries are 9am to 5pm (UK time) Monday to Friday and you are advised to contact the Scholarship Team ([email protected] or +44 (0) 131 651 4070) well in advance of the scholarship deadline.
How to Apply for the The Kirby Laing International Scholarships
- Applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh in order to use the scholarship application procedure.
- Please keep in mind that it might take up to five working days for all system checks to be performed and access to be given once an application for admission is submitted.
- Applicants that meet the criteria should fill out an online scholarship application.
The online scholarship application form is accessible via EUCLID’s web-based information portal, MyEd.
- You will need your University User Name and Password to access MyEd.
- If you need help, please remember that our email and phone lines are available from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (UK time) Monday to Friday, and you should contact the Scholarship Team ([email protected] or +44 (0) 131 651 4070) well before the scholarship deadline.
Deadline for application: April 6, 2022.
For more information and to apply, go here.
Recommended for You