In collaboration with The Beacon Equity Trust, the London School of Economics and Political Science is offering the Beacon Scholarship for the next three academic sessions.
The Beacon Scholarship offers exceptionally brilliant Kenyan youngsters access to the finest quality education, preparing them to become leaders in their disciplines in their own nation in the future.
The London School of Economics is a constituent college of the federal University of London and is a public research university in London, England.
Worth of Award
- This scholarship is co-funded by LSE and The Beacon Trust, and it is worth a total of £20,000 each academic year in 2020.
- The Beacon Equity Trust and the University Partner will each pay a third of the entire cost of tuition, maintenance, and a one-way economy flight allowance. All additional expenditures not covered by the maintenance stipend are the Scholar’s and their family’s responsibility.
The Beacon Scholarship Requirements
- This scholarship is for a Kenyan, Tanzanian, or Ugandan candidate.
- All bachelor’s degree programs are eligible.
How to Apply for The Beacon Scholarship
- Please apply directly to the Beacon Trust for this scholarship.
- The scholarship application procedure is quite simple, and there is lots of information on how to go about it on the website.
- The first step is to register and download a Nomination Form from the website’s ‘Apply’ section, which should be completed by your school’s principal. Winning a scholarship is very difficult, and only those who submit the finest applications and satisfy the Beacon Scholarship standards are considered.
Deadline: The application deadline for the Beacon Trust is normally in February, for entry to LSE in the September of that year.
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: