The TED Idea Search for African Ideators with Big, Bold Ideas in the United States in 2022 is now accepting submissions.
TED is dedicated to fostering a global mentality. It aims to collect ideas from all across the world and make them publicly and freely available. Powerful ideas, when communicated and disseminated with care, may bring disparate people together and foster a common vision of a better future. TED is focused on various parts of the globe for many idea hunt events with that global perspective in mind.
Worth of Grant
Winners will be asked to deliver a TED Talk, either digitally or in person, in which they will present fresh, distinctive ideas that may provide insight or a new way of thinking to a big audience.
Requirements for the TED Idea Search for African Ideators
- Anyone living on or descending from the African continent is eligible to apply.
- Only submissions submitted in English will be considered.
- Additionally, submissions with no videos or videos that are longer than two minutes will be rejected.
How to Apply for the TED Idea Search for African Ideators
As a candidate, you must submit a 2-minute video as part of your application. The following questions should be addressed in your video:
- What are your qualifications and who are you?
- What is the concept you’d want to present?
- What takeaways will you leave with the audience?
- Why should you accept a TED Talk invitation?
To access the application form, go here.
Deadline for TED Idea Search for African Ideators entries: June 24, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. ET.
For more information and to apply, go here.
Recommended for You