The SWUFE Chinese Government Scholarship for International Students is now accepting applications for the school year 2022/2023.
SWUFE, or Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, is one of the 71 essential institutions recognized by the Ministry of Education.
SWUFE is one of only five colleges in the world that specializes in finance and economics. It was founded in 1925 and presently has two campuses, 27 departments and schools, and a student body of about 22,000 students.
SWUFE takes pride in developing a campus culture that values creativity and appreciation of the arts.
It’s no surprise that it was granted the top medal for “Excellent Achievement in the Construction of Campus Culture” by China’s Ministry of Education.
Worth of Scholarship
This scholarship covers the following expenses:
- Allowance for living expenses;
- Medical insurance that covers everything.
Requirements for the SWUFE Chinese Government Scholarship
Applicants must meet the following criteria in order to be considered for this scholarship:
- Non-Chinese nationals possess a valid passport, as defined by the People’s Republic of China’s Nationality Law.
- Meet the standards of the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China’s Document No. 12 (2020) and other related regulations.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle and get high marks.
- Respect the Chinese government’s and local government’s rules and regulations, as well as SWUFE’s.
The educational background of applicants must fulfill one of the following requirements:
- A graduating certificate from high school is required for bachelor’s degree courses.
- A bachelor’s degree is required for master’s degree studies.
- A master’s degree is required for doctorate degree studies.
- They must fulfill all key standards, including academic level, research skills, and language proficiency, among others.
How to Apply for the SWUFE Chinese Government Scholarship
Applications must be submitted electronically through the official website and include the following documents:
- a passport picture taken within the last six months;
- The highest educational degree or diploma certificate must be notarized. Alternatively, a genuine official letter from the student’s present institution certifying that the degree will be completed by August 31, 2022.
- Complete highest educational transcript
- Letters of recommendation;
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal of at least 200 words for bachelor’s program candidates and at least 800 words for master’s and doctoral program applicants.
- Language certificate that is valid;
- The applicant’s personal passport’s first page;
- Foreigner’s Physical Examination Record;
- Non-criminal record
Deadline for application: January 1 through April 15th, 2022 (UTC/GMT +08:00).
For additional information and to apply, go here.
Recommended for You