Suitably qualified applicants are encouraged to apply for Supply Chain Intern Recruitment at GSK ( GlaxoSmithKline) in Lagos, Nigeria.
Recent grads who have graduated no earlier than 2019 are eligible for the role.
GSK is a science-led global healthcare firm with a mission to enhance human life quality.
As a Supply Chain Intern, you will be responsible for process management, sales operations, and customer satisfaction and retention via the optimal use and maximizing of human, regulatory, and system resources.
Program Type: Graduate Job
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: Not Stated
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Graduates
What to Expect
These are the following essential responsibilities for GSK Supply Chain Internship:
- Processing of sales orders and delivery of vaccines to consumers
- For product distribution, collaboration with logistic suppliers is essential (Cold chain)
- Create Credit Notes for returned sales/goods or reversals, then send them to Finance to be entered into the ERP system.
- Vaccines product receipt and storage
- Maintains daily temperature records for all vaccine chilling facilities and oversees cleaning.
- Facilitates a weekly joint inspection/audit of vaccine cooling facilities by W&D and QA.
- Notifies the regulatory team of the vaccines’ arrival and instructs them to contact NAFDAC for sampling.
- Create a Good In Note for new vaccine receipts and forward shipping documentation to the QA/Regulatory teams to expedite stock release.
- Participate in the Vaccines cold chamber’s quarterly stock count.
- Pin activation for MAS labeling
- CAPAs and process initiatives
- At the Vaccines warehouse, ensure that all EHS policies and procedures are followed.
Basic Qualifications for Supply Chain Intern Recruitment at GSK
- Must have completed the National Youth Corps Service (NYSC)
- Must have graduated not earlier than 2019
Preferred Qualifications for Supply Chain Intern Recruitment at GSK
- General administrative experience
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills
- Business/customer focus
- Basic accounting principles
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Repacking and labeling Management
- Cold chain management
- Inbound and outbound process
- Customer service management
- Effective communication skills
- Cross-functional engagement
Application of Supply Chain Intern Recruitment at GSK
How to Apply: To apply for the GSK Supply Chain Internship for Recent Graduates, go to the official application website and click the APPLY button.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: