Students For Liberty Local Coordinator Program for Student Leaders in Africa is currently accepting applications for the year 2022.
The Students For Liberty Local Coordinator Initiative is the leading program on college campuses for actively promoting free market and individual liberty concepts.
This is the first step toward becoming a leader with Students For Liberty, and it is the leading program for actively promoting the ideals of free markets and individual liberty at schools and universities throughout Africa. Local Coordinators are the face of liberty on their campuses, the movement’s muscle, encouraging students in their communities to defend liberty beliefs.
This grassroots program seeks out strong student leaders to spread the ideas of individual liberty, self-reliance, and economic freedom by forming new student groups, organizing events to promote these ideas, and mentoring other motivated students to take on leadership roles in the global student movement for liberty.
The course is aimed to develop an all-around leader by teaching skills in public speaking, professionalism, advocacy, proposal and report writing, effective communication (both verbal and written), event planning, talent discovery, and much more.
Benefits: Trained leaders gain access to writing opportunities, and leadership programs, and get into internships and all-year-round seminars and conferences with SFL’s international network of partners.
Students For Liberty Local Coordinator Program Eligibility
- The Local Coordinator Program is a highly competitive program for Africa’s finest student leaders. SFL’s Local Coordinator Program requires all participants to be current African university students (undergraduate or graduate).
- Successful candidates will be professional, friendly, and effective communicators.
- Have at least one year of experience as a leader in a pro-liberty student organization.
- Ability to oversee numerous tasks simultaneously.
- Interested in developing their own abilities.
- Strong self-motivation to finish work with little supervision.
- A love for libertarian principles and organizing to make the world a more free place.
- Enjoy staying up until 2 a.m. discussing ways to improve liberty with other students.
How to Apply for Students For Liberty Local Coordinator Program
Successful candidates will go through two rounds of training and an interview with one of SFL’s senior executives before being approved as a Local Coordinator. The course is offered in English, French, and Portuguese.
Click here to apply
Visit the official website for more information.
Recommended for you