The Stichting AUC Scholarship Fund at Amsterdam University College in the Netherlands is accepting applications for the academic year 2022/23.
The AUC Scholarship Fund (ASF) promotes excellence and diversity among AUC students by making the AUC program more accessible to brilliant low-income and minority students. The ASF is solely supported by donations from sponsors and stakeholders. The AUC Scholarship Fund provides financial assistance to chosen students while they pursue their Bachelor’s degrees at Amsterdam University College.
The AUC Scholarship Fund is a separate, independent organization (Stichting) that is managed by the ASF Board.
Worth of Scholarship
Full ASF Scholarships are available from the AUC Scholarship Fund in two levels:
- EUR 5100 per year for EU students
- EUR 15300 per year for non-EU students
- Students who are qualified to pay the statutory tuition fee for AUC are referred to as “EU students,” which includes Dutch students.
- Partially funded scholarships are also possible (these are usually 50 percent of the above amounts).
Stichting AUC Scholarship Fund | Eligibility Criteria
You must satisfy the following conditions in order to be considered for an ASF Scholarship.
- You’ll need to apply for a spot at AUC. AUC admission is a distinct procedure. ASF scholarships are only available to AUC students.
- You must be able to show that you are in desperate need of money. In other words, explain why you won’t be able to attend AUC without a scholarship in your letter of motivation.
- You must have a strong academic record. When evaluating your academic merit, the ASF Selection Committee will take them into account. They will not be able to access your AUC application, but they will be able to see your average secondary school grade (GPA). If you wish to tell the Committee anything about your school performance, please be sure to mention it in your motivation letter.
- To study at AUC, you must be very motivated. In your letter of motivation, the ASF Selection Committee will look for this.
- Your extracurricular successes and activities relevant to AUC, as well as your (possible) leadership profile and talents, are equally important to the ASF Selection Committee. Make sure to include these in your motivation letter.
- You must be able to show that you are in need of money. In other words, explain why you won’t be able to attend AUC without a scholarship in your letter of motivation.
How to Apply for the Stichting AUC Scholarship Fund
The application period for ASF Scholarships, which will begin in September 2022, is currently open.
When applying for an ASF Scholarship, students should have already applied for admission to AUC.
Even if you are still waiting for the Admissions Committee to make a judgment on your application for admission, you should apply for the scholarship by the ASF Scholarship deadline of April 1, 2022.
For more information and to apply, go here.
Recommended for You