Applications for the Startupper of the Year Challenge by TotalEnergies 2021 are now open.
The Startupper of the Year Challenge by TotalEnergies is back for its 3rd edition in 32 African countries! Its goal is to support young African entrepreneurs between the ages of 18 and 35.
Participants include all company creation project holders and young creative businesses who have a good influence on their communities and the environment.
Are you a trailblazer with an idea or a business that has the potential to change your country? Don’t put it off any longer; apply now!
RELATED: International Center for Journalists (ICFJ) Communications Internship 2021
3 prizes will be awarded in each country to:
- The best business creation project
- The best startup under 3 years old
- The best female entrepreneur
Benefits of Startupper of the Year
- Financial Support
- Media visibility
- Young African entrepreneurs between the ages of 18 and 35 are eligible to apply.
- Participants include all company creation project holders and young creative businesses who have a good influence on their communities and the environment.
Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs): The United Nations and its Member States established the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in 2015, establishing a reference framework for 2030 to address global concerns such as poverty, environmental preservation, peace, and prosperity. TotalEnergies pledged in 2016 to assist in the achievement of the SDGs, to shape its responsible development strategy, and to contribute significantly to this collaborative effort. As a result, given the relevance of these concerns, one or more of these goals should be met by your project or business.
Innovation: Will be judged on the introduction of new and/or complementary solutions to address some of your country’s concerns. Innovation does not have to be technical; it might simply refer to the method with which beneficiaries are communicated, the variety of the individuals engaged, or new organizational and governance models.
Project feasibility: Each project’s viability and development potential will be given special consideration. A feasible economic model, complementary and necessary talents for the project and a clear vision of its evolution will be utilized to assess these criteria in the case of a company creation project. This is critical because they want to encourage long-term winners.
Application of Startupper of the Year
- If you have an idea or a project in mind: you will apply in the category “business creation project”
- If you have a company registered that is less than 3 years ago: you will apply in the category “startup under 3 years”
For More Information: Visit this Page
Deadline: December 23, 2021