Applications for the Startup Kai Pitch Competition for Nigerian Startups in the USA in 2022.
The goal of this pitch competition is to find, highlight, connect, award, and assist scalable businesses with business solutions that have the ability to change Africa.
Table of Contents
Worth of Award
- The top 5 teams will get a cash reward to help them realize their aspirations! The top teams will have traction, a clear go-to-market plan, and a focus on assisting others.
- The main prize is $2, 000, plus a chance to pitch to investors and access the Startup Kai training program (worth $100).
- The winning team will get $1,500 in prize money as well as a $100 scholarship to the Startup Kai training program.
- The third-place team will earn $1, 000 in addition to a $100 scholarship to the Startup Kai training and mentoring program.
RELATED: UN Internship Program 2022
In addition to the prizes below, the fourth and fifth place teams will receive $300 and $200 cash prizes respectively.
Startup Kai Pitch Competition for Nigerian Startups Requirement
- This pitch competition is open to businesses that
- desire their business solutions to reach millions of individuals
- having a minimum viable product that works (MVP).
- wish to connect with a worldwide community of supporters and raise funds
How to Apply
All applications for the Startup Kai Pitch Competition should be made online via the official website.
Startup Kai Pitch Competition for Nigerian Startups Deadline
Deadline: The application deadline is November 28, 2021, at 11:59 pm.
Click Here for More Details