The Standard Chartered Women in Tech Incubation initiative, which will assist women entrepreneurs to utilize digital technology to promote innovation in their firms, is now accepting applications.
The initiative aims to attract the brightest brains from women-led startup teams that are embracing digital technology as a primary driver of company innovation.
Successful candidates will be offered funding options via the incubation program.
Requirements for Standard Chartered Women In Tech | Eligibility Criteria
Applicants for the Women in Tech Incubation program must satisfy the following requirements:
- A female entrepreneur must be in charge of the company.
- Customers, goods, and/or business concepts may be on the minds of company owners.
- From March to May 2022, key members of the company (ideally two founders) must be available to participate in the 3-month incubation program.
- The prize money should be spent largely to develop digital technologies, with any remaining monies going into the firm.
- The company must already be employing digital technology or have a demonstrable need to do so in order to expand.
- Incubation of businesses
- Mentorship on a one-on-one basis
- Legal, accounting, financial planning, and technical assistance are all available.
- Access to chances to network with other successful candidates and industry professionals.
- The top five (5) finalists from the incubation program will receive a $10,000 equity-free grant seed money.
- Standard Chartered, BongoHive, and a network of coaches and mentors provided six (6) months of continuing assistance.
How to Apply for Standard Chartered Women in Tech Incubation programme | Application Procedures
Interested and qualified candidates for the Standard Chartered Women in Tech Incubation Programme should apply online by the deadline, as late submissions will not be allowed.
Application Deadline: 16th January 2022
For further information, go to the official website.
Recommended for you