Do you want to further your experience at Standard Bank Group? The Standard Bank Group Internship Program is designed to familiarize fresh graduates with the work environment of Standard Bank and the banking industry as a whole.
An internship with Standard Bank Group allows you to obtain essential job experience while also laying the groundwork for your university education. You’ll begin contributing as soon as you join, as you’ll be engaged in actual projects – and you’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn and improve.
Company/Organisation(s): Standard Bank Group, South Africa
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Program Location: South Africa
Program Duration: 12 – 24 Months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Recent Graduates
Nationality: All Nationalities
Standard Bank Group Internship Program 2022 | What to Expect
You must have gained highly in-demand skills and certifications by the end of your internship. As a result, you’ll be able to take control of your career and apply for the position of your dreams.
We believe that investing today in ambitious young people like you will help Africa have a better future.
The Standard Bank Internship Program for Young Graduates offers the following opportunities:
- Universal/Prestige/Enterprise Banker
- Behavioural Economics, 12-month programme
- Standard Trusts Tax Internship, 24-month programme
- Legal Internship, 24-month programme
Standard Bank Group Internship | Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must satisfy the following requirements to be considered for the Standard Bank Internship Program for Young Graduates:
- Applicants must have just completed their education.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum tertiary academic average of 60% or above is required.
- A tertiary qualification in Commerce, Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Social Science, or Mathematics is now being pursued or finished.
- Candidates must be willing to travel.
The following advantages are available to successful candidates for the Standard Bank Group Internship Program:
- Standard Bank Group has a 12-month, 12-month, 12-month, 12-month, 12-month, 12-month, 12-month, 12-month, 12-
- stipend per month
- Benefits and incentives for good performance
- Certification that is specific to the skills that are being developed as part of the program
- Workplace experience that is practical and meaningful
How to Apply for the Standard Bank Group Internship
To apply for this internship, please follow the steps below:
Select ‘apply now’ on the official website, then ‘first time visitor’ to create a new account, register your CV, and upload documents, or ‘returning visitor’ to sign in. Then fill out the application to indicate which Early Careers Program you’d like to participate in. All applications will be reviewed by the Early Careers Programme team, and the most suitable candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: June 30, 2022.
For more information, go to the official website.
Recommended for You