St Mary’s College Merit-Based Scholarships for first-year overseas students at the time of acceptance are currently accepting applications for the 2022 academic year.
International students who desire to enroll in one of the University’s degree programs are entitled to apply.
Successful academic advancement while enrolled at Saint Mary’s College is required for merit-based scholarships.
These funds may be used in conjunction with other Saint Mary’s scholarships.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): St Mary’s College, USA
Scholarships to be taken at St Mary’s College, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fee
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: International students
St. Mary’s College Merit-Based Scholarships Details
The total amount of merit-based scholarships awarded cannot exceed the cost of tuition at Saint Mary’s College. Merit-based rewards are applied to any need-based assistance eligibility that has been established.
Students who obtain both the Presidential and Lasallian Leadership scholarships are eligible to compete for any other merit prizes; a student may receive a maximum of three merit awards.
The merit-based scholarship will be lowered if the total of merit scholarships, Cal Grants, or Tuition Exchange awards exceeds the tuition.
St. Mary’s College Merit-Based Scholarships Requirement
- Applicants must be accepted into a full-time program at Mary’s College in the United States.
- International students are eligible for the award.
- The prize may be used for both undergraduate and postgraduate degrees at the university.
- The award is given to students who have excelled academically.
- Candidates must be highly driven, accountable, and able to work independently in a systematic way, as well as possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Application for St. Mary’s College Merit-Based Scholarships
How to Apply: To apply for this scholarship, you must first apply for course admission to St Mary’s College Merit-Based Scholarships – the USA as an international student.
Please apply online at St. Mary’s College in the United States or via the Universities Admission Centre (UAC).
Application Deadline: On-Going
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: