For the academic year 2022, London South Bank University is accepting applications for the International Merit Scholarship.
International students contribute academically to LSBU, which the university appreciates.
LSBU’s International Merit Scholarship strives to identify and reward extraordinary potential, allowing academically qualified students to further their studies.
Worth of Award
The scholarship provides a cost discount of up to £4,000 to students pursuing taught programs with exceptional academic profiles.
South Bank University International Merit Scholarship Requirements
To be considered for an International Merit Scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Have a genuine unconditional and current offer of a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree program commencing in September 2021 or January 2022.
- To pay fees, you must be categorized as an Overseas Student. The program must last at least one year and must be taught at LSBU.
- Have met all of the scholarship’s academic requirements
How to Apply for South Bank University International Merit Scholarship
All applications should be made online via the official website.
- The scholarship is only available to new applicants for an LSBU undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree program.
- New students who do not meet the academic criteria for this scholarship will be eligible for a £1,500 International Scholarship.
Deadline: Applications are open.
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: