Staffordshire University is happy to announce the availability of SMART Scholarships for International Students for the 2022/23 academic session, in appreciation of the outstanding skills and accomplishments of many international students in the United Kingdom.
The scholarship is given out as part of the university’s admissions procedure and is dependent on their application to study there. Scholarships are applied as a fee reduction and are shown on the student’s Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Staffordshire University, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition Funding
Host Institution(s): Staffordshire University, UK
Scholarship Worth: £2,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
SMART Scholarships for International Students 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must satisfy the following requirements to be eligible for the SMART Scholarships for International Students 2022:
- Applicants must be overseas students who pay tuition fees.
- Accept a full-time teaching position at Staffordshire University. Nursing, paramedic science, operating department practice, social work, midwifery, and blended and remote learning courses are not included in this category.
- Students must begin their studies in September 2022 or January 2023, and offers that are delayed to a later intake cannot be honored.
- Must be able to exhibit superior academic ability.
- Must be able to communicate well in English.
How to Apply
SMART Scholarships for International Students 2022 candidates should apply for admission to an appropriate degree and will be automatically considered for the scholarship.
Deadline: Not specified
For more information, go to the official website.
Recommended for You