SIIT Scholarship (2022) .All overseas students are now eligible to apply for the SIIT SIIT Fully Funded Scholarship 2020 in Thailand (Sirindhorn International Scholarship).
This scholarship is not open to the citizens of Thailand.
This award is only open to students from outside of the United States.
Master’s and doctoral scholarships are offered in a wide range of academic subjects.
It’s a full-fledged scholarship that is entirely paid for.
To be eligible for this award, applicants do not need to submit IELTS or TOEFL scores.
You need not be concerned, since this is a fully financed foreign scholarship.
The institution will cover the cost of health insurance and living expenses for its students.
The Master’s program lasts two years, whereas the Ph.D. program lasts three years.
Scholarship finance :
- Tuition fee waiver and other fees.
- 10,000 baht allowance Per Month for applicants of the Master’s program.
- 11,500 baht allowance Per Month for applicants of Ph.D. program.
- Air Travel tickets will be given.
- Other expenses including Visa Fee and Airport Taxes will be provided by the university but up to a limit of 10,000 Baht.
- Health insurance and Accident Insurance are available for the scholarship holders.
- Industrial Engineering & Logistic Management
- Information Technology
- Electrical Engineering, Energy Technology/Management
- Engineering Management
- Materials Engineering/Science/Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Biochemical Engineering/Biochemistry
- Environmental Engineering/Science/Technology/Management
- Civil Engineering
- Logistic and Supply Chain Systems Engineering
- Information and communication technology for embedded systems
- Engineering Management
- Digital Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Eligibility for SIIT Scholarship:
- International applicants from any region or country can apply to this prestigious scholarship without any restriction.
- This scholarship is not available for Thai applicants.
- Minimum two Letters of recommendation. How to write a professional recommendation letter?
Requirement for SIIT Scholarship:
- Professional statement of purpose for study at university. )
- University Official Transcripts
- For applying on a Masters degree the minimum CGPA requirement should be 2.75
- For applying to the Doctoral program the CGPA minimum requirement 3.50.
- Publications or any certificate if you have any
Deadline: 15th March 2022
Visit the official website of SIIT Fully Funded Scholarship
Recommeded for You