Are you an African woman who has started a business that is innovative, impactful, and scalable? The ShEquity Business Accelerator Program 2022 is currently accepting applications.
ShEquity Business Accelerator (SHEBA) was founded in March 2021 to close the gender financing gap by de-risking African female-led companies, making them investment-ready, and providing founders with the skills they need to build and expand their firms.
African female entrepreneurs with impactful and scalable businesses in agribusiness (agritech, production, processing, wholesale & retailing, or any other agribusiness value chain aspect), healthcare, tech-enabled solutions (fintech, clean-tech, etc.), renewable energies, mobility, and fast-moving consumer goods benefit from the Accelerator’s venture building and technical support (FMCGs).
- ShEquity seed investments typically range from $50,000 to $250,000.
- SHEBA demo days provide other investors with the opportunity to learn about meaningful and scalable female-led firms.
ShEquity Business Accelerator Program | Eligibility Criteria
- African female entrepreneurs with scalable and effective enterprises are eligible.
- If you are a female founder with a male business partner or team member, and you occupy an executive leadership role inside the firm, you may apply. You must also be the company’s biggest shareholder of founder stock or possess a portion that is at least equal to your cofounder’s (s). The female founder must be a participating participant in the accelerator program as a SHEBA requirement.
- If the reasons for your firm not being chosen in a previous edition have been resolved, you may apply again this year.
ShEquity Business Accelerator Program | Application Procedure
The accepted formats for documents to be uploaded are .csv .doc .docx .pdf .jpg .png .xls .xlsx .zip .ppt .pptx. You are limited to 500MB per file and 1GB per submission. Note that separate attachments sent by email are not accepted.
To apply, go to this link.
Deadline: May 6, 2022
Visit ShEquity Business Accelerator for more details.
Recommended for You