This article is all about the shell career training program in Reservoir Engineering 2022
Shell, the global oil corporation, is presently recruiting young and dynamic people to work as Reservoir Engineers.
It helps to discover game-changing solutions to some of the industry’s most pressing issues.
Shell’s Reservoir Engineers are responsible for converting petrophysical and geological data into dynamic reservoir models.
As you work with some of the industry’s most sophisticated technologies, you will witness your research have a real-world effect.
Related: Ezz Steel Professional Training and Graduate Recruitment Program (2022)
What to Expect From a Shell Career Training Program in Reservoir Engineering
Reservoir Engineering careers at Shell provide you with the opportunity to produce ground-breaking energy solutions that make a real impact and are among the most rewarding in the business, including:
- Creating strategies that are financially feasible.
- Forecasting oil and gas flow rates
- Estimating the number of wells required to achieve optimal recovery or,
- Recommendations for well sites to maximize efficiency
If you work with Shell as a Reservoir Engineer, you may have the chance to participate in intriguing initiatives like these.
Related: SUSI Summer Exchange Program United States 2022
Eligibility Criteria for the Shell Career Training Program in Reservoir Engineering
Applicants for the Shell career training program in Reservoir Engineering must be able to:
- Have a bachelor’s degree or a technical degree
- Be a creative and ambitious professional with a track record of success and technological savvy.
- Prepare to further enhance your technical talents as well as your business acumen with comprehensive training programs that will equip you with a platform from which to deliver and exceed.
- Have a culture of collaboration, integration, and inclusion?
Related: South African Research Ethics Training Initiative (SARETI) Masters Degree Scholarships – 2022
How to Apply for Shell Career Training Program in Reservoir Engineering
Those interested in participating in the Shell Career Training Program in Reservoir Engineering can apply via the Shell recruiting site.
Company/Organisation(s): Shell Nigeria
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Type: Career Training
Available Slot: Not specified
Program Duration: Permanent
Basic Qualifications: Basic technical education/degree
Nationality: Any Nationality
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information, kindly visit the official website
Recommended for You: