Food Lovers Market is accepting applications for its Seeds of Change Supplier Development Partnership for Social Entrepreneurs in South Africa, which will take place in 2022.
Shopping is about the experience as much as it is about the items you purchase. Food Lover’s Market has embraced this philosophy. This is why it is replicating the atmosphere of a contemporary food theatre in a fresh marketplace environment.
Worth of Scholarship
As a token of appreciation,
- On April 19, 2022, the top ten firms will be revealed, and between May 9 and 12, 2022, they will attend a four-day Boot camp.
- This boot camp will provide you with the required direction, coaching, and skills to advertise your company.
- A macro picture of the global and South African retail sectors will also be presented. This covers industry trends, difficulties, and opportunities.
- The top ten enterprises will then present the Food Lover’s Market board in a final “Fertile Ground” pitch. This will happen on May 13, 2022, when the winning application will be revealed.
Requirements for the Seeds of Change Supplier Development Partnership
- Some of the prerequisites for applying include the fact that the company should be profitable.
- be operating for a period of 12 months
- demonstrate financial stability
- a business plan that demonstrates effective execution
How to Apply for the Seeds of Change Supplier Development Partnership
All applications must be submitted via the official website.
Deadline for applications: March 14, 2022.
For more information and to apply, go here.
Recommended for You