The Sciences Po Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2022/23 application is now open, and foreign students from non-European Union countries are encouraged to apply for an undergraduate and master’s scholarship at Sciences Po, a leading European institution of higher learning.
The grant is given to excellent candidates whose profiles satisfy Sciences Po’s admissions goals as well as specific course requirements.
The scholarship is given out on the basis of merit and the sort of profile desired for the program.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Sciences Po
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): Sciences Po
Scholarship Worth: up to €13,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
Nationality: International Students
Sciences Po Emile Boutmy Scholarship Requirements
Applicants must fulfill the following requirements to be eligible for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship:
- Applicants must be first-time applicants from outside the European Union whose household does not submit taxes in the EU.
- An acceptable undergraduate or master’s degree program at Sciences Po must have been accepted.
- Must have outstanding academic qualifications and a track record of leadership.
- If applying for a master’s scholarship, applicants must have earned a suitable bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants for the undergraduate scholarship must have received all of the necessary certifications to be admitted to Sciences Po.
Application for Sciences Po Emile Boutmy Scholarship
How to Apply: Interested and qualified applicants must indicate in the “Financial information” section of their Sciences Po application that they are applying for the Emile Boutmy scholarship.
Applicants should be aware that they may be asked to provide proof of income as well as documents describing their family situation (e.g., both parents’ income tax returns, payslips, divorce certificate, unemployment benefits, alimony, child support, or retirement pensions documents, death certificate…).
Before the scholarship application deadline, applicants must also attach their language test, if applicable.
Application Deadline: mid-February 2022, mid-June 2022, November 30
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: