Science in Photonics Engineering Scholarship at Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium will be awarded to students with outstanding performance.
Each year, the Vrije Universiteit Brussels awards numerous full scholarships for 10.000,- EUR per academic year to outstanding students in the Master of Science in Photonics Engineering program.
These scholarships are open to all overseas students applying to VUB; no special process is required.
Application Deadline: 31 August 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: 10.000 EUR
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Science in Photonics Engineering Scholarship Eligibility
- International students are required to apply.
- Applicants must demonstrate adequate English proficiency by satisfying one of the following criteria:
- A Belgian diploma of secondary education awarded by the Flemish, French-speaking, or German-speaking community
- A diploma of secondary or higher education with English as the sole language of instruction (the medium of instruction must be mentioned on your transcripts, diploma, or a separate attestation given by the school to confirm this)
- TOEFL IBT (or TOEFL IBT Home Edition) with a minimum level: of 79 (Institution code 6740)
- IELTS (or IELTS Indicator) with a minimum overall score: of 6.5
- ITACE with minimum level: B2
- Cambridge English Qualification Scale with the following minimal level: 170
How to Apply for Science in Photonics Engineering Scholarship
Applicants must first submit an admission application for the Master of Science in Photonics Engineering programme.
Visit the official website for more information.
Recommended for you