The University of Edinburgh welcomes applicants applying for the School of Divinity Postgraduate Theology Masters Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The School of Divinity wants to bring the finest and brightest students to Edinburgh to study.
All candidates who have been given a spot on an on-campus postgraduate taught Masters’s program are eligible to compete.
Worth of Scholarship
Full tuition expenses (at both the UK/EU and Overseas rates) are covered by the Theology Masters Scholarship (School of Divinity Postgraduate Masters Scholarship).
Partially funded prizes of at least 50% of tuition costs will also be available.
Requirements for the School of Divinity Postgraduate Masters Scholarships | Eligibility Criteria
- Taught Masters’s candidates must have a UK 2:1 honors degree in theology/religious studies or a cognate discipline with a grade of at least 65 percent, or its foreign equivalent. The equivalent of 65 percent in North American terms is a 3.40 GPA.
- Eligible candidates must be awarded a spot to study for a Masters’s degree at the Divinity School on campus.
- Eligible candidates should not wait for an offer of admission before applying for the scholarship; nevertheless, in order to be given a scholarship, an offer of admission is required.
- Academic merit is used to determine awards.
How to Apply for the School of Divinity Postgraduate Masters Scholarships
- Eligible candidates should apply for a Theology Masters Scholarship online.
- Applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh in order to use the scholarship application procedure.
- Please keep in mind that it might take up to five working days for all system checks to be performed and access to be given once an application for admission is submitted.
- The online scholarship application form may be found in EUCLID and accessible via their web-based information portal, MyEd.
- You will need your University User Name and Password to access MyEd. Please visit their website if you want help.
Deadline for application: April 6th, 2022 by 23:59 GMT UK time.
For more information and to apply, go here.
Recommended for You