For the One Young World Programme in Tokyo in 2022, Santens Action for Inclusion One Young World Scholarship is presenting a scholarship.
As a professional firm committed only to eye health, we are in a unique position.
Santen is a proud founder member of The Valuable 500, the world’s leading advocate for disability inclusion in the workplace.
The Valuable 500, which was launched during the World Economic Forum in 2019, is a group of 500 CEOs and their firms, representing some of the world’s most well-known brands.
Together, these thought leaders promote disability inclusion innovation and early adoption across the entire value chain.
The Valuable 500 includes companies from 68 industries, 41 countries, 21 million workers, and $8 trillion in yearly sales.
The Action for Inclusion | Santen One Young World Scholarship is a wonderful opportunity offered by Santen.
As part of Santen’s global delegation, three young changemakers will be able to attend the One Young World Summit in 2022.
This scholarship is for: In keeping with their dedication to inclusivity and our enthusiasm for welcoming new ideas, this scholarship is for:
- Young entrepreneurs or campaigners who are developing disability-inclusion solutions.
- People with disabilities who are young entrepreneurs or campaigners.
Worth of Award
- Access to the Tokyo-hosted One Young World Summit in 2022.
- Between the 15th and the 19th of May (included), hotel accommodations in Tokyo will be available on a shared basis.
- Return flight travel is available.
- Breakfast, lunch, and supper catering are available.
- In Tokyo, ground transportation will be provided between the Summit locations.
Santens Action for Inclusion One Young World Scholarship Requirements
- At the time of the One Young World Summit in 2022, they were between the ages of 18 and 30*.
- Passionate in topics that affect both the local and global communities.
- Willingness to interact with and cooperate with other scholarship applicants and Santen employees attending the Summit.
- Through business or advocacy, you have a track record of producing solutions that improve the inclusion of persons with disabilities.
How to Apply for Santens Action for Inclusion One Young World Scholarship
- Submit an online application via the link below before the deadline
Deadline: Completed applications must be submitted by January 7, 2022, through the application form.
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: