The Sanabil 500 MENA Seed Accelerator 2022 is now accepting applications.
Through this fresh new initiative for tech firms with early traction, 500 Global is seeking the next generation of brilliant entrepreneurs in MENA.
Among other incentives, the selected startups will get a $100,000 equity investment as well as access to 500’s international network of founders, community events, and business partners.
The Accelerator will run for 12 weeks in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, starting in March 2022 and concluding in April 2022.
Weeks 1–2: Growth Foundations
Among the topics addressed in this basic programming are growth marketing techniques, creating ideal customer profiles, producing great one-liners, and other topics.
Weeks 3–9: Weeks of Growth
The program consists of seven weeks of growth experiments, client interviews, and weekly one-on-one meetings with 500 mentors from various industries.
Weeks 10-12: Pitch Prep & Demo Day
Startups will be well-prepared for the world-renowned Demo Day for the MENA region, where they will learn how to construct a successful presentation for partners and industry stakeholders in the region.
The program provides the following benefits to founders:
- Mentorship and programming: 500 global mentors will provide dedicated mentoring and programming for 12 weeks.
- Equity investment: 500 Global makes a $100,000 equity investment in chosen firms.
- Access to 500’s global network of founders, community events, and partners, among other things.
Sanabil 500 MENA Seed Accelerator Requirements
- Companies in the technology sector that have developed a minimum viable product (MVP) are eligible to apply.
- It’s in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) area.
- Startups that have gained early traction and are aiming to expand.
Application for Sanabil 500 MENA Seed Accelerator
Applications are now open for Batch 3! Applications close on 15 January 2022.
To Apply, Click Here
For More Information: Visit this Page
Deadline: January 15, 2022
Recommended for You: