For the RSTMH Early Career Grants Programme for Early Career Researchers and Global Health Professionals in London in 2022, the Royal Society for Tropical Medicine and Hygiene is accepting applications.
Early career researchers and global health professionals located anywhere in the globe who have never received research money in their own names are eligible to apply for the Early Career Grants Programme 2022.
Worth of Scholarship
They may apply for a grant of up to £5,000 (GBP) to carry out a project for a year (including any taxes on related purchases).
Requirements for the RSTMH Early Career Grants
Any issue relevant to tropical medicine and global health might be the subject of the research initiatives.
That includes work from the lab, translation, implementation, and policy realms.
Candidates who have never earned a research grant under their own name are considered early career researchers. They should be able to do the following:
- Under the direction of a supervisor, do research.
- Have a desire to learn more about research methodology and disciplines.
- Have shown a thorough mastery of a subject.
- Demonstrate your capacity to generate data while being supervised.
- Use critical thinking and assessment skills, as well as the ability to synthesize new and complicated concepts.
- Explain the importance of their study to colleagues in a clear and concise manner.
How to Apply
All RSTMH Early Career Grants applications must be submitted online using the official website.
Deadline for application: April 29th at 17:00 GMT.
For more information and to apply, go here.
Recommended for You