Applications are being accepted from appropriately qualified young Africans who want to improve their fashion talents for the Roberta Annan Scholarship, which is funded by the African Fashion Foundation for the academic year 2022/23.
The Roberta Annan Scholarship was established to provide funding for further study to develop young fashion communication, business, and media talent from Sub-Saharan Africa.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): African Fashion Foundation
Scholarship Type: Tuition Funding
Host Institution(s): African Fashion Foundation
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Eligibility Requirements for the Roberta Annan Scholarship 2022
Applicants must satisfy the following requirements to be eligible for the Roberta Annan Scholarship for Africans 2022:
- Applicants must be citizens of a country in Sub-Saharan Africa that qualifies.
- At the commencement of the academic year on September 1st, you must be at least 18 years old.
- Must fulfill the course’s regular entrance criteria, which include GCSE English and Maths grades of C (4) or above, or comparable international credentials.
- Applicants must be willing to actively participate in the course and approach their work in a unique way, as well as have a strong desire to pursue a career in fashion communications.
How to Apply for the Roberta Annan Scholarship
To be considered for the Roberta Annan Scholarship 2022, candidates must submit the following papers and complete the preliminary screening through the application link. The following must be submitted by applicants:
- A CV that includes personal details, location, education history, and any relevant work experience.
- A copy of a valid passport
- Copies of academic transcripts/certificates
- 500-word personal statement
- Pre-recorded interview video.
Deadline for applications: May 16th, 2022.
For more information, go to the official website.
Recommended for You