For the academic year 2022–23, RMIT University is accepting applications for a PhD Scholarship in Machine Learning in Australia.
The goal of this PhD thesis is to create machine learning, statistical, and bioinformatic algorithms for analyzing microscopic pictures and data generated by different biochemical and biological experiments.
Worth of Award
- A stipend of $31,885 per year will be provided under the scholarship.
- This scholarship is for three years with the option of a six-month extension.
RMIT University PhD Scholarship Requirements
- Entrepreneurial spirit and high motivation
- Computer science or engineering master’s or honours degrees
- Strong computer science abilities and knowledge of statistical, machine learning, and image processing methods are required.
- Candidates with backgrounds in electrical, mechanical, or biological engineering are also encouraged to apply.
How to Apply for RMIT University PhD Scholarship
Please contact Associate Professor Khashayar Khoshmanesh at [email protected] with any questions or expressions of interest. The following information should be included in expressions of interest:
- A one-page description of the applicant’s qualifications for the position.
- A curriculum vitae for academics
- Transcript of a degree that qualifies you.
Deadline: Applications for the PhD Scholarship in Machine Learning will close when a candidate is selected.
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: