RMIT University in Australia is accepting applications for the RMIT Project 89 PhD Scholarship for the academic year 2022/23.
Project 89 allows instructors at Vietnam’s higher institutions to obtain their doctorates.
Worth of Award
For a maximum of 3 years and 6 months, RMIT and Project 89 will support this scholarship, which will give successful candidates with:
- A stipend scholarship that is yearly adjusted and awarded at the same rate as all RMIT stipends. In 2022, this will be $32,841 per year pro rata (for candidates located in Melbourne) or $10,000 per annum pro rata (for candidates based elsewhere) (for Vietnam based candidates)
- A scholarship to cover the cost of tuition
- OSHC (Overseas Student Health Cover) for the duration of your stay in Australia.
- A one-time relocation stipend of up to AUD $1,500 is only given after you arrive in Australia and provide appropriate receipts.
The PhD will be completed at RMIT for successful candidates. Applicants may choose to study in Melbourne, be stationed as an overseas candidate at the Vietnam site, or conduct their PhD research at both locations.
RMIT Project 89 PhD Scholarship Requirements
Applicants that are eligible include:
- A scholarship offer from Project 89 is required.
- Obtain admission to the University’s research programs by meeting the university’s entrance criteria. and
- Applicants from outside the United States must additionally fulfill the basic English language requirements.
How to Apply for RMIT Project 89 PhD Scholarship
All applications should be made online via the official website.
Deadline: RMIT will stop taking registrations on January 24, 2022.
Applications for admission for the RMIT Project 89 PhD Scholarship must be submitted to RMIT by the close of business on January 31, 2022.
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: