The Rise Mentoring Program 2022 is now accepting applications. Rise Mentoring is a six-month free program for women who work in or want to work in the media technology industry.
As a mentee, you will receive a variety of benefits, including:
12 hours of one-on-one time with your industry mentor;
Monthly mentee meetings and industry event access to assist you to expand your network;
Regular training workshops, ranging from career planning to personal branding and improving resilience and assertiveness.
The Rise team will provide direction and support, as well as peer-to-peer support from your other mentees.
Mentoring has various advantages, including:
- assisting you in identifying and achieving your professional objectives;
- gaining a more comprehensive understanding of employment possibilities, opportunities, and pathways to success;
- Increasing self-awareness and confidence;
- forming new relationships and expanding your network;
- Obtaining assistance that is suited to your specific need;
- Taking part in frequent training courses ranging from career planning to personal branding and strengthening resilience and assertiveness.
Rise Mentoring Program | Eligibility Criteria
Women residing and/or working in the following countries are encouraged to apply:
- the United Kingdom;
- North America (Canada and USA);
- the APAC region;
- Central Europe (Germany and Belgium);
- North Europe;
- the ANZ region.
Women working in, or hoping to work in, the media technology business are eligible to participate in the Rise Mentoring Program.
This might include women in technical/engineering professions as well as those in support areas like marketing and public relations.
How to Apply for the Rise Mentoring Program
Simply go to each region’s specific page and fill out the application form. Because there are a limited number of spots available, don’t forget to provide relevant material and examples to back up your application.
To apply, go to this link.
Deadline: April 3, 2022
Visit the Rise Mentoring Program for more information.
Recommended for You