PwC Kenya Graduate Recruitment Program for young Kenyans (2022). Graduates in Assurance, Advisory, and Tax will be able to work with PwC Kenya in 2022.
Each of these service lines offers customized learning and development programs that will help you establish strong basic skills.
Starting your career with PwC is a unique experience, especially for a recent graduate.
Can you picture having access to over 250,000 coworkers in 158 countries, all from Kenya? If you join us, you’ll have access to a worldwide network of professionals that can help you learn, grow, and develop into the successful professional you want to be.
Eligibility for PwC Kenya Graduate Recruitment Program for young Kenyans:
To be considered for the PwC Graduate Program, you must:
- Be a Kenyan Citizen
- Be in your final year of study or have completed your undergraduate in the 2020
- Have been awarded a minimum of a second class upper or its equivalent in your undergraduate
- Have been awarded a minimum of a B+ or its equivalent in your KCSE
Benefits of PwC Kenya Graduate Recruitment Program for young Kenyans:
- Paid study (and leave!) – PwC will pay all costs and give you time off to study for any relevant professional studies
- Digital upskilling – We provide digital upskilling and accelerator programs to support your growth in the digital world.
- The Learning Hub (Vantage) – Turbo charge your professional development with access to extensive L&D courses
- Professional memberships – Keep on top of the latest thinking in your profession and we’ll cover the costs.
- International opportunities – If travel is your thing, join a global firm with no shortage of short- and long-term secondments.
- Flexibility – Work flexibly and according to your personal goals
- Real time feedback – Constant Feedback on your development using our real time Snapshot tool
Application date: March 31, 2022
Visit the official website of the PwC Kenya Graduate Recruitment Program for young Kenyans
Recommeded for you