Uppsala University in Sweden is inviting applications for the Presidents Club Scholarship for International Students in the 2022 academic session.
Uppsala University is a research institution in Uppsala, Sweden. It was established in 1477 and is the oldest university in Sweden and the Nordic nations.
In worldwide rankings, it is among the finest universities in Northern Europe.
Some scholarships are only available to Master’s students applying to Uppsala University, while others are available to both Master’s and Bachelor’s students.
Some scholarships are accessible to all inhabitants of non-EU/EEA or Swiss nations, while others are exclusively open to citizens of certain countries.
Worth of Award
- For programs offered during the current entry cycle, the scholarship will cover the entire cost of tuition fees.
- Living costs are not covered by the scholarship.
RELATED: Full Tuition Presidential Scholarship at Chattam University in USA 2022
Presidents Club Scholarship Requirements
The following are the eligibility criteria;
- Citizens of countries outside the EU/EEA, as well as Swiss citizens.
- Applicants must exhibit the academic ability and a desire to be a part of a learning community.
- Students may only be granted an Uppsala University Global Scholarship if they prioritize a program at Uppsala University.
- Before the University Admissions deadline, you must have applied for the Master’s Program.
- You must fulfill the entry criteria for the program to which you applied, and you must have submitted your application fee and supporting documentation to University Admissions by the deadline.
How to Apply for Presidents Club Scholarship
To apply for Uppsala University’s scholarships;
- To apply for one of Uppsala University’s foreign Bachelor’s or Master’s programs, go to www.universityadmissions.se and fill out an application.
- On the website, you may learn more about the application procedure.
- To be eligible for a scholarship, you must apply for the Program within the international application period and submit it on time.
- You must submit two applications: one for a Bachelor’s or Master’s program and another for a scholarship.
- You will not be eligible for the Uppsala University scholarships if your application is judged late.
Deadline: Application closes January 17, 2022
Click Here for More Details