For the academic year 2022/2023, Charles University welcomes applications for the Prague Physics Tuition Fee Scholarships in the Czech Republic.
A limited number of scholarships, consisting of a tuition fee waiver, are awarded by Charles University’s Faculty of Mathematics and Physics to highly qualified students. The charge, however, is determined by the applicant’s program of choice, academic achievement, and country of origin.
Worth of Scholarship
Because of this,
The scholarship covers the whole cost of tuition, which totals 84 000 CZK (around 3 240 EUR). This is per academic year for EU students, and 140 000 CZK (about 5 400 EUR) every academic year for non-EU students.
Prague Physics Tuition Fee Scholarships | Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates applying for Master’s Programs in Physics are eligible for the award. That applies to any of the following programs: atmospheric physics, meteorology and climatology, biophysics and chemical physics, optoelectronics, particle, and nuclear physics.
- Physics of Condensed Matter and Materials, Surface and Plasma Physics are some of the other programs offered by the Faculty of Mathematics and Physics.
- It should be noted that the language of teaching will be English for the academic years commencing 2021/2022 and for individuals who have not previously studied in the program.
How to Apply for the Prague Physics Tuition Fee Scholarships
You must apply for the Master’s Programme in Physics in order to be considered for the Prague Physics Tuition Fee Scholarships. Just make sure to use the Charles University Student Information System and include the following documents with your application:
- curriculum vitae;
- motivation letter;
- list of publications (if applicable);
- transcript(s) of records;
- application for the PPTFS (no prescribed form);
- two letters of recommendation from academic supervisors or employers.
Please keep in mind that all of these documents must be authored in or translated into English.
Similarly, applicants may be invited to an online interview in mid-May 2022 to analyze their potential further.
Application date: April 30, 2022, is the deadline for submitting applications.
For more information and to apply, go here.
Recommended for You