Postgraduate Taught Scholarships in Birmingham Business School, UK is currently accepting applications from adequately qualified candidates.
The University of Birmingham is offering Postgraduate Taught Scholarships in Birmingham Business School for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Among the scholarships available are:
Dean’s Responsible Business Scholarships
These renowned scholarships, worth up to your entire MSc tuition price, will be given to individuals who demonstrate academic distinction and a passion for Responsible Business. The mission of Birmingham Business School is to foster curiosity and thought leadership in the field of responsible business. You will be expected to complete a written exercise on Responsible Business as part of your scholarship application, which will be considered alongside your course application.
MSc Financial Technology Scholarships
Birmingham Business School is giving scholarships worth up to 50% of your tuition price to individuals who have been offered a place in our new MSc Financial Technology program to celebrate its launch. Academic achievement as determined by your course application will be the foundation for awards.
Worth of Award: They have a number of scholarships ranging in value from £2,500 to full tuition fees available for International and Home students joining them in September 2021.
Postgraduate Taught Scholarships Requirements
To be eligible to apply, you must meet all of the following requirements:
- Already have or anticipate holding a first or upper second class honours degree (2. i) or an equivalent qualification.
- Hold a University of Birmingham offer to begin one of the full-time programs listed above in September 2022.
How to Apply for Postgraduate Taught Scholarships
- You must complete our online scholarship application form, which will be emailed to you immediately after you have been offered a place in one of the full-time programs at the University of Birmingham.
- Before submitting the application form, please read the instructions in the email and on the application form carefully.
- You will not be considered for one of their scholarships if you do not complete the application form using the link provided in the email.
Deadline: The scholarship application must be fully completed and submitted by July 30, 2022.
Visit the official website for more information.
Recommended for you