The University of Sydney invites applications for the Postgraduate Research Scholarship in Carbontech in Australia for the 2022 academic year.
This fellowship is intended to assist a student pursuing a PhD in the School of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, with the goal of developing a techno-economic evaluation for Direct Air Capture, a Carbon Negative Emissions technology.
Worth of Award
- A PhD student in the School of Chemistry will get a $28,597 per year fellowship to conduct Carbontech research.
- For up to three years, this scholarship will give an annual stipend allowance equal to the minimum RTP rate (indexed on January 1 of each year).
- An extension of up to six months is possible if academic performance is good.
- For up to twelve research periods, this grant will cover academic course costs, student services, and amenities expenses.
- Subject to good academic achievement, an extension of up to two research periods is possible.
RELATED: Blacks At Microsoft Scholarships In USA 2022
Postgraduate Research Scholarship Requirements
- Have an unconditional offer of admission to the Faculty of Science or be enrolled in a full-time PhD program at the Faculty of Science
- Be willing to learn more about Carbontech in general.
- Either a first-class or second-class upper honours degree or a master’s degree in a comparable discipline with a significant research component.
- Engineering, energy, and sustainability are some of my specialties.
How to Apply for Postgraduate Research Scholarship
All applications must be submitted via the official website.
Deadline: The application deadline for Postgraduate Research Scholarship Carbontech is November 23, 2021.
Click Here for More Details