In the academic session 2022, the Department of Organization Business School welcomes applications for a Postdoc in Transformational Entrepreneurship in Denmark.
This postdoc will contribute to entrepreneurship research and education by exploring the emerging field of transformational entrepreneurship in the context of higher education and co-curricular learning environments, as part of Copenhagen Business School’s strategy of transforming society through business.
Table of Contents
Frameworks at the intersection of entrepreneurship, learning, and transformation; pedagogical and didactical tools in entrepreneurship and their application to broader educational concepts; the role of educational environments, practices, and methodologies in developing students’ transformational capabilities are some of the topics of interest for the position.
Processes of experiential learning, studio-based learning, and their use in entrepreneurship education;
Environments for entrepreneurial education that are systematic or institutional;
the impact of entrepreneurial elements on multidisciplinary educators;
Identifying and/or measuring effective learning in the context of a student’s entrepreneurial process;
a study on transformational learning;
the humanities’ involvement in entrepreneurship education and at business schools; and related themes
The theoretical framework for entrepreneurship, learning, and transformation research is varied, and a variety of viewpoints and techniques are encouraged.
MPP scholars combine entrepreneurship and education with insights from interpretive social science and the humanities at the department of MPP.
The importance of qualitative social science methods is emphasized.
A recent PhD graduate with a proven theoretical interest in entrepreneurship, as well as an interest in understanding how knowledge may be turned into reality, will be the perfect candidate for the post.
It would be advantageous if you have prior experience with qualitative methods.
Furthermore, the candidate must have a track record of significant contributions to teaching and a willingness to engage with education theory and practices, as part of the position’s responsibilities will include helping to develop new approaches to transformational entrepreneurship education, co-curricular entrepreneurship programs, and activities through CSE.
Worth of Award
- The appointment and compensation shall be determined in line with an agreement between the Ministry of Finance and the Central Academic Organization.
- There will be a limited personal research fund available for travel and conference attendance.
RELATED: UM Entrepreneurship Camp for Culture-Techpreneurs worldwide in 2021
Postdoc in Transformational Entrepreneurship Requirements
- A master’s degree in a relevant discipline is required.
- Globally documented research, including articles in internationally recognized journals in the subject and/or books published by reputable academic publishers. A postdoctoral job is one in which the applicant’s research potential is emphasized, which indicates that a researcher with relevant research potential may be favored above one with significant research output.
- Teaching credentials or other materials that may be used to assess his or her pedagogical level. Include a summary of your teaching experience, evaluations, and pedagogical concerns in your application.
- Proficiency in English for Business (written and spoken).
- It’s a plus if you’ve worked as an entrepreneur before.
- Strong educational background in entrepreneurship.
- Skills in social and conversational situations.
How to Apply for Postdoc in Transformational Entrepreneurship
The application must be submitted using the electronic recruiting system, which may be found at the link below.
The following items must be included in the application:
- An application statement.
- Applicants must propose a specialized research topic focused on transformative entrepreneurship that fits within the CSE and MPP goals.
- Proof of credentials and a complete CV are required.
- Documentation of worldwide research that is important, substantial, and innovative, such as publications in internationally renowned journals and citations in the Social Science Citation Index and/or Google Scholar.
- Documentation of teaching credentials or other materials for pedagogical level assessment.
- Information suggesting research management, industrial collaboration, and international collaboration experience.
- A comprehensive, numbered list of publications (with titles, co-authors, page numbers, and year) with an Asterisk indicating the academic works that would be evaluated during the review. There are a total of ten publications that may be reviewed. Applicants are asked to prioritize their publications in accordance with the job description’s field.
- Copies of the publications are indicated by an asterisk (*). Only papers in English (or another appropriate primary language, as determined by research tradition) or one of the Scandinavian languages will be considered. In the event of publications with several authors, indicate the applicant’s contribution to the publication.
Postdoc in Transformational Entrepreneurship Deadline
Deadline: Applications close on December 7, 2021.
Click Here for More Details