Polytechnic Ibadan Cut-off Mark – Polytechnic Ibadan (POLY IBADAN) Cut-off Mark for JAMB and all courses for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Greetings, Readers! I’d like to tell you about the Poly Ibadan Jamb and departmental cut-off marks for the 2022/2023 school year.
If you were looking for the Poly Ibadan cut-off mark, you have come to the right place.
Also, in this article, you’ll learn how to calculate your total score.
The Polytechnic Ibadan is using this medium to tell the public, especially those who chose the school as their first or second choice during the 2022 UTME Registration, that the cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 admissions process has been announced.
In the meantime, if you haven’t decided on a school yet, you can apply for a change of institution.
Polytechnic Ibadan JAMB Cut-off Mark 2022/2023
The general cut-off mark at Polytechnic Ibadan is 150.
This cut-off score is the standard for all courses in the school. Before applying to Polytechnic Ibadan Post UTME, you must get at least 150 in the UTME exams.
Faculty of Business and Communication Studies
- Business Administration – 199
- Local Government Studies – 176
- Marketing – 178
- Mass Communication – 228
- Music Technology – 165
- Office Technology & Mgt – 172
- Public Administration – 207
- Purchasing and Supply – 168
Faculty of Engineering
- Civil Engineering – 194
- Computer Engineering – 181
- Electrical Engineering – 185
- Mechanical Engineering – 184
- Mechatronics Engineering – 177
Faculty of Environmental Studies
- Architecture – 150
- Building Technology – 160
- Estate Management – 169
- Fashion Design & Clothing Tech – 150
- Art & Design – 175
- Quantity Surveying – 150
- Surveying & Geo-Informatic – 150
- Urban & Regional Planning – 150
Faculty of Financial and Management Studies
- Accountancy – 193
- Banking and Finance – 172
- Insurance – 164
Faculty of Science
- Geology – 168
- Science Laboratory Technology – 188
- Statistics – 150
- Computer Science – 184
- Library and Information Science – 164
How to Calculate the Screening/Aggregate Score
Every candidate who took part in the Polytechnic Ibadan Post Utme/Screening must understand how to calculate their aggregate score for confirmation.
Follow the easy steps below to calculate your screening score:
- Divide your JAMB score by 8.
- Divide your score in the post-Utme by 2.
- After that, you add both of them together.
For example, if your JAMB score is 200 and your Post-UTME score is 50, that means:
200/8 = 25
50/2 = 25
i.e 25 + 25 = 50
But some academic institutions only accept applicants based on their post-Utme scores, while others also look at their O-level and Jamb scores.
Recommended for you