POLYIBADAN Acceptance Fee & Payment Procedure – The acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for newly admitted ND and HND candidates at Polytechnic Ibadan for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Following the release of the Polytechnic Ibadan (POLYIBADAN) ND and HND full-time admission lists, the institution’s administration announced the acceptance fee amount and payment method.
All candidates who have been given provisional admission to the Polytechnic of Ibadan for the academic year 2021/2022 must accept their admission using the steps detailed below.
POLYIBADAN Acceptance Fee & Payment Procedure
For registration at your Faculty, you will need the following documents:
- The Polytechnic Ibadan Application Slip, Admission Slip, Acceptance, and Hostel Fee Receipt.
- Passport (Blue Background).
- O’ level Results.
- Result scratch card (NECO, WAEC, NABTEB).
- JAMB Admission Letter (ND ONLY).
- National Diploma Certificate (HND ONLY).
- I.T Letter (HND Only).
- A letter of recommendation from a well-known member of the community.
N.B. A penalty cost of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000) will be charged if you register late.
Recommended for you