Pardee Rand Graduate School in the USA is offering PhD Scholarship in Policy Analysis in the 2021/2022 academic session.
The Pardee Rand Graduate School is a highly selective, interdisciplinary Ph.D. program that focuses on policy analysis and how it might influence our world.
They provide a full-time Ph.D. program in policy analysis, which is the country’s first and biggest of its type.
They’re also endorsed by the RAND Corporation, a nonprofit, impartial research organization that uses research and analysis to assist policymakers and decision-makers make better decisions.
Their students come from a variety of personal and intellectual backgrounds, with around a third coming from outside the United States.
They’re all sponsored by a mix of fellowships and scholarships that cover tuition, offer a stipend, and allow them to graduate debt-free.
RELATED: Peaceful Futures Scholarship for One Young World Summit in Tokyo 2022
Policy analysts must not only be experts in one field but also be able to collaborate with and comprehend colleagues from several fields.
Pardee RAND has three separate policy engagement streams.
You will choose the stream that best suits your interests in your application:
- Mastering analytic tools and methodologies: for tackling complicated policy challenges is what research, analysis, and design are all about.
- Community-Based Policy and Action: collaborating with and working with communities to achieve long-term change.
- Technology Applications and Ramifications: developing technology-focused policy solutions and comprehending the social implications of evolving technology
Worth of Award for PhD Scholarship in Policy Analysis
- Full tuition for the first year, half tuition for the second year, and reduced tuition thereafter
- A research scholarship that pays remaining tuition and offers a stipend to cover living costs obtained by working on RAND projects of the student’s choosing.
- Health insurance and other perks are plentiful, including paid parental leave.
- Utilization of a laptop computer
- Attendance at conferences and travel to other RAND offices are subsidized.
- Subsidized housing in West L.A. with a short commute to school is available.
- Internal dissertation funding was provided after a competitive process.
- After approval, a paid visit to Pardee RAND for a preview weekend in March is included.
The fully financed program at Pardee RAND allows students to pay for their tuition while also getting a yearly compensation for living costs, allowing them to graduate debt-free.
- be available to participate in our full-time combined research-and-study program at RAND’s headquarters in Santa Monica, California
- have completed a bachelor’s degree; an advanced degree and/or some work experience is desired
- demonstrate strong quantitative skills, although all majors and disciplines welcome
How to Apply for PhD Scholarship in Policy Analysis
- Three articles to help you understand why you want to work in policy analysis.
- GRE or GMAT scores; TOEFL or English proficiency exam results for certain overseas students
- Three recommendation letters
Deadline: The application deadline is January 5, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. PST.
Click Here for More Details