For the academic year 2022/23, the University of Bradford is accepting applications for the Peace Studies and International Development UG Scholarship for International and Domestic Students in the UK.
The University is excited to announce two scholarships that will benefit both foreign and domestic undergraduate students in the run-up to the Golden Jubilee of the foundation of the UK’s first Peace Studies Department in 2023.
Worth of Scholarship
The following are reasons to apply for the Peace Studies and International Development UG Scholarship:
- International students will get a 50% fee discount as part of a scholarship. This means that tuition fees for students commencing in the 21/22 academic year will be £8,450 per year.
- Students from the United Kingdom will receive a £3,000 cash scholarship (paid in three installments in November, March, and June).
Peace Studies and International Development UG Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
- All self-funding students who enroll in the course will be given the appropriate subsidy.
- Students who receive the scholarship are required to be completely involved in their studies, as shown by course attendance and work submission. If it is determined that students are not sufficiently engaged with their course, the institution retains the right to remove this scholarship. Recipients of scholarships may be asked to reimburse the funds.
- BA International Relations, Politics, and Security Studies are all acceptable courses, and students from any country who match the requirements are eligible.
How to Apply for the Peace Studies and International Development UG Scholarship
It is not necessary for students to apply. You will be given the appropriate scholarship if you successfully enroll in the course.
Please note that students are only eligible for one scholarship or discount, thus students who are eligible for several awards will be granted the highest-valued reward.
For more information and to apply, go here.
Recommended for You