The Payday Ambassador Program 2022 for Africans is now accepting applications.
The Payday Ambassador Program allows Africans to act as intermediaries between Payday and their communities.
It’s a fantastic method for Africans all over the world who use and enjoy Payday to earn amazing rewards by recommending friends and family to the service.
When you tell your friends about Payday, you gain fantastic advantages and rewards via the Payday Ambassador Program.
Paid internships: Payday offers firsthand consideration for internships and job possibilities.
Monthly benefits: Each ambassador is given a unique referral code to utilize in order to receive referral bonuses.
Ambassadors will get exciting branded goods bundles to show off and share with their family and friends.
Collaboration and networking with other Payday ambassadors throughout the world.
Payday Ambassador Program Requirements
You must be brave and inventive to become a Payday ambassador. These values are also required:
- Finance, business, and technology are my passions.
- You must be a current Payday user.
- There is no other brand/organization for which I am presently an ambassador.
- Time management, organizational, leadership, and problem-solving abilities are essential.
- Strong written and vocal communication abilities are required.
- Strong community links at work, school, or elsewhere, as well as a strong social media presence, are required.
Application for Payday Ambassador Program
On January 10, 2022, the program’s applications will conclude. On January 24, 2022, the ambassadors will be chosen and announced.
To Apply, Click Here
For More Information: Visit this Page
Deadline: January 10, 2022
Recommended for You: