Paris-Saclay University International Masters Scholarship in France is happy to announce scholarships for the 2022-2023 academic year.
The University of Paris-Saclay seeks to increase international student access to its Master’s programs, which are offered by its faculties, component institutions, and affiliated universities, as well as to make it easier for highly qualified international students to join the University, particularly those who wish to pursue an academic project through research up to the doctoral level.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Paris-Saclay University/ IDEX
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded/Partial Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Paris-Saclay University, France
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits
Number of Awards: Not Stated
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International Students
Requirements for the Paris-Saclay University International Masters Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
The Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarship Programme 2022-2023 is open to the following individuals:
- AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UEVE, UPSaclay, UVSQ students admitted to a Paris-Saclay University Master’s program delivered by one of the following institutions: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UEVE, UPSaclay, UVS Only those pupils who meet one of the following requirements are eligible to apply:
- International students who have just arrived in the United States and are under the age of 30 during the selection year.
- Students of foreign nationality who have lived in France for less than a year and have previously or currently participated in a non-certified training course or internship.
- Students of foreign nationality attending language instruction on French land for less than a year (type FFL).
- Students who had previously resided in France as part of a mobility program during their studies (e.g. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degrees, exchange programs, etc.) but were not certified.
All academic disciplines are affected.
Except for practical training, all Master’s programs are certified by Université Paris-Saclay.
The Université Paris-Saclay scholarship is worth 10,000 euros each year. It is paid by Université Paris-Saclay for the course of the academic year and for ten months in a row (September to June).
Depending on the candidate’s place of origin, a maximum of 1,000€ may be given for travel and visa expenditures.
Laureates will only receive their scholarship and travel costs after arriving in France and enrolling in the program to which they have been accepted.
How to Apply for the Paris-Saclay University International Masters Scholarship
Interested students must first apply for a pre-selection for admission to a Master’s degree at Paris-Saclay University. Selected students will get an email with a link to an online application form.
Students interested in applying should complete the online application form and include (required) the names of two references who would be prepared to offer a reference for the applicant after receiving this email (director of studies, professor, internship coordinator, etc).
Deadline for applications: May 7, 2022.
For more information, go to the official website.
Recommended for You